Total Hours Donated:76,489Value of Time Served:$554,620
March 1st - April 30th 2017
The W20 Foundation’s Project Team Up 4 Community is challenging L.I. Athletes to be a Sports Hero to a cause or someone in need this 2017 SPRING SEASON and see how big of an IMPACT we can make together in our Communities!
All those who enter have a chance to receive a scholarship or grant.
$5,000 in Scholarships & Grants will be awarded!
- First Place Winner receives a $3,000 scholarship or grant
- Second Place Winner receives a $1,500 scholarship or grant
- Third Place Winner receives a $500 scholarship or grant
- LOG IN/ SIGN UP for an account on www.TeamUp4Community.org
- ADD AN EVENT Fill in the information about your community service project with a link to a YouTube URL VIDEO of your work - Be sure to choose from the CHALLENGE drop down menu "L.I. Spring Sports Heroes Challenge".
- SHARE your Entry with Friends, Family, Teammates etc. to Support you and let them know about the great work you have done. The more you share, the more VOTES you can receive!
Entries can be submitted from March 1st 2017 to April 30th 2017.
All VERIFIED entries will then be placed up on the TeamUp4Community.org website for voting from Monday May 1st to Monday May 8th 2017.
- The top 3 videos, those who receive the most votes by 6:00 pm EST on
Monday, May 8th 2017 will become the WINNERS. Winners announced on or about May 10th 2017.
- The video with the most votes wins the $3,000 Scholarship / Grant.
- The video with the second highest number of votes wins the $1,500 Scholarship / Grant.
- The video with the third highest number of votes wins the $500 Scholarship / Grant.
** You can VOTE for as many entries as you choose, but only one VOTE can be cast per entry, per day, per valid email address.
** A valid email address is required to validate your vote.
** Voters are only allowed to enter an email address on behalf of themselves.
- Download / Print the Official Challenge Poster
- Download / Print the Official Challenge Instructional PDF
- Download / View the Official Rules and Contest Information
Any questions? Feel free to contact us (866) 206-9168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By participating in this challenge you are agreeing to the challenge terms and conditions found here.